A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection



Blurb:

Just in time for Valentine's Day...Six Award-Winning Authors have contributed brand new stories to A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection. Readers will love this compilation of six sweet romance novellas, some contemporary and some of them historical, yet all with one thing in common: Love Letters.


My Review:

Each one of these novellas has a love letter or love letters included in the story and I loved each and every one of them!  Each story was sweet and romantic and some were contemporary while others were historical.  Maggie's Song was amazing!  I loved the hiking aspect and the courage she had to have to put her heart out there.  Just Fly was a very emotional read with a great ending.  How to Rewrite a Love Letter was wonderful!  There is nothing like a woman scorned and you can feel that in this book.  It ended up cute and fun!  A Thousand Words was sweet.  It really gave me a feel for new settlers in the west.  Shannon and Patrick's story is one you don't want to miss.  Between the Lines was great!  I really enjoyed how the love letters played a part in these two characters' relationship.  Last and certainly not least is Blackberry Hollow!  I love love loved this one!  An American girl inherits an English estate.  The chemistry, the love, the hidden letters from her Aunt...yeah this story is one I won't soon forget!

I wish all of these novellas could be full length novels!  Some novellas were by favorite authors of mine and some were new to me.  I am now a fan and cannot wait to read more books by them.  I LOVE these anthology collections!  I read them quickly and always end feeling happy.  You cannot go wrong with a Timeless Romance Anthology whether it is the Love Letters Collection or any other collection!  Go buy a copy, you will not be disappointed!!!  
(These are all considered clean/sweet romances)


You can pick up your own copy of A Timeless Romance Anthology:  Love Letter Collection via Amazon.


Happy Reading!!!


Source:  Authors for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!