Dying to Run (Running Home #2) by Cami Checketts, Book Review



Blurb:

Cassidy Christensen wants to run.
Captured by the traffickers who killed her mother, her only hope is Dr. Tattoo, a man she loves but nobody trusts. When she finally gets a chance to run, someone else she cares about is taken. Running might be her only chance at survival, but she won’t allow another family member to be killed in her place. 

This must-read sequel to Dead Running will have you laughing, biting your nails, and hoping for more

.

My Review:

I flew through the pages of this novella which is the second book in the Running Home series by Cami  Checketts.  I loved the fast paced action (that began right away I might add) and the same great characters from the first book!   Cassidy is back and who knew that more trouble would come her way AGAIN?    Checketts continues a great story and still leaves the reader wanting more!  I was bummed that it was novella length, but I am pacified knowing there is one more book to hopefully give me the closure I need!


You can pick up your own copy of Dying to Run via Amazon.


Happy Reading!!!


Source:  Author copy for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!