Edge of the Past by Jennifer Comeaux, Book Review


Blurb:

Emily's skating career and personal life have never been more golden. She and her partner Chris have won every competition they've entered this season, and she's found the man of her dreams in her coach Sergei. But when one of the biggest competitions of the year takes Emily and Sergei to Russia, Sergei's past explodes into the present and makes Emily doubt everything in their future.


My Review:

This is book two in a series, so if you haven't read Life on the Edge, then I highly recommend that you read it first!  Comeaux takes the reader on an emotional roller coaster ride in Edge of the Past!  Emily and Sergei are back and they are going to meet his parents while they are in Russia for a competition.  So many things happened in the short time they were there and NONE of them I saw coming!  Usually I can see these things but Comeaux surprised me as a reader!  Caution:  during this book you will feel frustration, anger, hurt, disbelief, surprise, heartbreak....seriously you will feel so many things in Edge of the Past!  Have your tissues and your punching bag ready because you will need them while you read!  A wonderful addition to the series, I am a fan for life!  I honestly can't seem to get enough of these characters and these books!  I am so glad that there is another book to follow this one!


You can pick up your own copy of Edge of the Past via Amazon or Astraea Press.


Happy Reading!!!


I received a copy of this book for free, this is my honest review.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!