Remember Me by Lara Van Hulzen, Book Review



Blurb:

Detective Ben Russo is in trouble. 

He just can’t remember why.

When a car accident lands Ben in the hospital, he can’t recall anything about his life. What he does know is he’s enchanted by a tiny nurse named Tess, but can’t shake the feeling they’re both in danger.

After being left at the altar, Tess Jansenn moves to a new town and starts over. When her ex-fiancé, Ben, shows up in the ER where she works with no memory of her, she must decide – tell Ben who he is or let him remember on his own.

Can Tess forgive and forget what drove them apart, and when Ben remembers, will the consequences of his choices make it too late for love?


My Review:

This book took my by complete surprise! It grabbed my attention right away and swept me into Tess's world! I couldn't put it down and when I thought I knew what was going to happen, BAM, curveball! Where did that come from?!? Remember Me will pull you in from page one and hold you until the last word is read! I couldn't get enough of Tess and Ben's story and once I thought I had it all figured out something unexpected would happen!  This book kept me on my toes!  This story is packed full of emotional heartache, suspense and mystery!  A new reader of Van Hulzen, this girl cannot wait to get her hands on anything else this author has written!!!

Rating: Clean/sweet romance with Christian elements



You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.


Happy Reading!!!


Source:  Publisher for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!