Suits and Spark Plugs by Aspen Hadley, Book Review




 Book Summary:

Liv Phelps is a woman on a mission: Get a degree, stay independent, and start a new life away from her small hometown. Love is nowhere on that list.

However, when dashing Blaine Harris enters the diner where Liv works, she’s flattered enough to give him a chance. Different from anyone she's ever known, he introduces her the world she's long dreamed about. Things are going surprisingly well, until he pushes her to get her beat-down car seen by the local mechanic.

Connor Hunt has been at the very top of Liv's 'do not disturb' list ever since she had a front row seat to watching him create his terrible reputation. A magician with cars, he can’t stand to see a machine suffer. So, he comes up with a plan to fix Liv's in spite of her inability to pay.

But will his solution cost more than she’s prepared to give?


My Review:

Let me just say that I loved Liv’s story and all of her quirks and issues. Kelly was an amazing bestie and their relationship was what every girl hopes for in a best friend. I loved the witty banter and laugh out loud moments. I appreciated the emotional growth and serious moments as well. While I enjoyed the lightheartedness, the heavier moments about real life problems and issues balanced it out and made it seem authentic. Hadley writes a rom com that had me zipping through the pages with delight. I was never sure what situation Liv would find herself in next. A fantastic rom com I would recommend to all of my friends! This is my first Aspen Hadley book and it will not be my last! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!