The Twilight Saga

I must recommend the Twilight Saga to anyone and everyone. I read these books about two years ago and I absolutely love them! I have read them over and over again and they get better with every read. For those of you who are skeptical, know this! I too was skeptical. I too thought that a book about vampires was not going to be good. But I was completely wrong. These books will transport you into another world where you can't stop turning the pages to find out what will happen next. Take a trip into the cold rainy forests of Forks, Washington, and you too will become a fan of vampires!

Comments

  1. I started reading the Twilight books because my daughter was reading them, and I was skeptical. I'm not a diehard fan, but I definitely enjoyed them and will read more by Stephenie Meyer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!