Intuiton (The Premonition #2) by Amy A. Bartol


About the book:

"I don’t open my eyes so I can’t see him, but I can smell him. He thickens the air I breathe, choking me with his scent…his aroma. I shiver. I have to resist. If I’m not strong, then I will be relegated to the same fate as this predator whose sickness infects me even now. But now, I crave him and he knows that; he has been counting on my need to end the gnawing pain. How he would savor my surrender. I’m alive, but how much longer will it take until I beg him not to be?"

My Review:

I loved this book and couldn't put it down, just like the first in the series. I love the chemistry between Evie and Reed and I am so glad that the author doesn't really play the whole love triangle. Evie knows Russell is her soul mate, but she knows that she cannot live without Reed. It is nice to have a story for once, that doesn't have the main character trying to figure out which man she will choose. Thanks Amy Bartol for letting Evie know who she wants.
This book will take you to places that you never imagined and scenarios you could not conceive happening. I love that I don't know what will happen next. I am simply bummed that I have to wait for the third book to come out! Please hurry, I can't wait to find out what happens next!



If you haven't read the first book, Inescapable, you can read my review of that HERE. 

You can pick up the kindle version  HERE.


You can pick up the print version HERE.

You can pick up the e-book version HERE.


Happy Reading!!!




I purchased this book and received no compensation for this review.
Source:  Author/Publisher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!