Liebster Blog Award





I read through some of my blog comments and noticed that I had been tagged for the Liebster Blog award.  I was so excited, this is my first blog award!  The Liebster Blog award changes and participation is completely voluntary.  The blogs that are tagged answer around 10 questions from the tagger and then they tag other blogs for the award.  It is a lot of fun and here are the questions that I was asked!



Questions from Brandi's Book Musings

1. What is your favorite book of all time?

This one is a tough one for me!  When I was a child it was The Little Princess.  Now I would have to say The Tiger Curse Series by Colleen Houck is my favorite, specifically the first book, Tiger's Curse.


2. Favorite book to movie adaptation?

I think they did an excellent job on The Hunger Games.  

3. Have you ever started or completed writing a book?

I started one my senior year of high school because my AP English teacher made us!  I have not written or attempted one since.  I prefer to write poetry actually :^)

4. If you could date any book character who would it be and why?

Well since I am married I would say no one, lol!

5. Favorite book love triangle?

I actually hate love triangles, even though some of my favorite books have them!  If I had to pick it would be Edward, Jacob and Bella.  I choose them because I like how it all turned out!

6. What is your must have pizza topping?

Mushrooms, yummy!

7. Summer or Winter?

Winter!  I love to wear warm clothes and snuggle under a blanket with a good book!

8. Who is your favorite Disney princess and why?

I am a Disney fanatic!  My favorite princess of all-time is Cinderella!  I love the story of how she had a good attitude in the face of adversity and won the prince in the end!  

9. YA romance or Adult romance books?

YA romance, I don't like to read about any private details in the bedroom.

10. How many books were in your biggest book buying binge?

I couldn't say for sure....if I had to guess, it would be ten.


I would like to thank Brandi's Book Musings for tagging me for this award!  Here are the blogs that I tagged:

Tifferz Book Review

and
Jewel's World

Here are my questions for them:

1.  How many books do you read in a week?

2.   What is your favorite genre?

3.  Physical book or ebook?

4.  Kindle or Nook?

5.  Paperback or hardback?

6.  The one book you would recommend to anyone.

7.  When do you read?

8.   Do you prefer stand alone books or series?

9.  What is your favorite Disney movie of all-time?

10.  Do you loan your books?

Thank you and remember that your participation is completely voluntary!

Happy Reading everyone!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!