Indomitable by J. Meyers, Book Review







Blurb from the novella:

Perhaps the most dangerous person to gain unimaginable power is the one who feels oppressed.

And full of wrath. For very good reason.




My Review:


Indomitable is a novella about the character Jonas from J. Meyers full-length novel, Intangible.  I loved this novella, I read it in one sitting!  I was surprised by the depth of emotion that was portrayed in Jonas' story.  I definitely was not expecting such sadness and heartbreak, yet I feel that I now understand his character much better than I did before.  I also appreciated that I got more insight into other characters from Intangible through Jonas' story.  If you are looking for a light read, this is not it.  Jonas' story is heartbreaking.  I don't want to say more because I don't want to spoil it.  The novella ends right where he meets Sera in Intangible.  I appreciated this story very much!!!  I hope that J. Meyers decides to write many more books in this series because I can't get enough!  Five stars!!! 

 

You can pick up Indomitable via Amazon.


Happy Reading!!!

Source:  Author for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!