The Table in the Window by Elaine Cantrell, Book Review






Blurb from the novella:




Being dumped by your gorgeous fiancé is bad enough no matter when it happens, but he did it at Christmas time! Marley thinks she’ll never get over it, but Rob Travers disagrees. He sets out to win Marley’s heart, well aware that when she finds out about his past, she may turn her back on him forever.
 
 
My Review:
 
I am a new reader of Elaine Cantrell so I wasn't sure what to expect at all.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I was immediately interested in the story from the first page!  Marley's story was interesting and I found myself sympathizing with her and cheering for her!  I didn't want to put this book down until I was finished!  Don't discount it because it is a novella, it is very well written and the story has a way of drawing you into it.  The characters are relatable and the emotions were heart-felt!  I gobbled this novella up as fast as I could read it and I would read it again!  Four and a half stars and I look forward to reading more from Elaine Cantrell! 
 
 
You can pick up this book via Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Happy Reading!!!

Source:  Publisher for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!