Elite by Rachel Van Dyken ~Guest Review by Andy


Blurb:

When I won the annual Eagle Elite College Scholarship lottery, I was thrilled. After all, my grandma had just died and I wanted to take care of my aging grandpa -- he couldn't be a farmer in Wyoming forever. And graduating from Eagle Elite meant opportunity.

But I wasn't counting on meeting Nixon.

Nor was I counting on the rules of the Elect.

1. Do not touch The Elect.
2. Do not look at The Elect.
3. Do not speak to The Elect.

And worst of all? Don't discover the secret they hide, because in the end, you may just realize... it's about you.

*This is a New Adult Book, blood, violence, cursing, sexual references, and drug use. Not recommended for those under 17.*


Andy's Review:



Elite, by Rachel Van Dyken
This novel has some serious ups and downs! I suspected that a major secret would be revealed after the first few pages, but I never would have guessed it would lead to what it is. Which I loved. I do admit that I wasn't sure what some scenes meant as the story progressed, but I’m sure if I go back and reread, those uncertainties will be answered now that I know the ending. Need I mention I read this novel in one day! I couldn't put it down, it’s a different pace and I liked it a lot!!

I rate this novel  4 stars because I was confused at times, but I would recommend it to a friend because it’s a great read. And I will be reading the 2nd novel of this story coming out this November. 



You can pick up your own copy of Elite via Amazon or Barnes and Noble.


Happy Reading!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!