Heir to Edenbrooke, by Julianne Donaldson Book Review




Book Summary:

In HEIR TO EDENBROOKE: A PREQUEL NOVELETTE (Shadow Mountain, November 17, 2015) Julianne Donaldson takes readers back to the world of Edenbrooke for more intrigue and romance.  

Philip Wyndham has never envied his older brother for being the heir to Edenbrooke. He would much rather carve out his own destiny than live under the constraints of that position. But when his older brother dies unexpectedly, Philip's life is turned upside down as duty requires him to give up the life he planned. Philip takes on his new role as the most sought-after bachelor in London with alternating reluctance, boredom, and resentment. But all that changes the night fate leads him to an inn, where he meets the incomparable Marianne Daventry.


My Review:

Heir to Edenbrooke

Donaldson once again has written a beautiful story that pulled me in and would not let me go! This novellette is the prequel to Edenbrooke and is written from Phillip's perspective. I loved learning Phillip's backstory, his feelings, his thoughts! And I never wanted the book to end!  I loved Every. Single. Word. I couldn't get enough! I still can't because this story is as timeless as Austen's Pride and Prejudice! I want to live in this book and never come out. Buy it! Read it! And if you haven't read Edenbrooke and Blackmoore then go and buy them and read them, you will not be disappointed!


Happy Reading!!!


You can pick up your own copy via  Amazon.



Source:  Publisher for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!