Fake Boyfriend Wanted by Sarah Pointe, New Release!

 



Book Summary:

“Now accepting applications for a fake boyfriend who will go on cute holiday dates with me.”
Famous last words. Or maybe they would end up being the beginning.

When your best friend hacks into your Instagram and posts a call for applications for a fake boyfriend, do you leave it up or delete and hide forever?

I couldn't decide. Then my old crush called me. My new crush asked me out. My messages filled up with guys wanting to be my fake boyfriend. What would you have done?

If you enjoy second chance sweet teen romances with heart warming family issues and a side order of fake dates, this is your book. Get your copy now. Look for other titles from this author coming soon.


My Review:

Fake Boyfriend Wanted was a fun and easy YA read! I love that it is clean, so if you are worried about what your teenager reads, it is all above board. Ava's story was a great emotional teenage ride! I mean, you cannot make up your best friend posting on your own Insta account that you want a fake boyfriend for the holidays! It was unbelievable! I wondered what I would have done if I were in the same situation. It was a total roller coaster ride! Watching Ava's metamorphosis was fun and seeing her come to her own realizations about life, friends, and love was a wonderful thing. If you want a fun YA read, this is the book for you! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!