Suitors for the Proper Miss (Lords for the Sisters of Sussex #4) by Jen Geigle Johnson, New Release!








Book Summary:

She wants to marry a Lord, as Lordly and titled as possible. He wants nothing more to do with her than saddle her horses.

But sometimes the heart wants what it wants and the best thing to do is hold on for the ride.

Read book Four in the Lords for the Sisters of Sussex Series for a hefty dose of delicious family relationships, Jane Austen type fun, and a delicious forbidden romance.


My Review:

I love the Standish sisters and the world that  Johnson has created!  This installment is Lucy’s story and I felt her struggle to follow her heart or what she felt was best for her family. Johnson has written a tale of the struggle to follow your heart or your head. Which the struggle is real and I felt it; to do what you think is right or what feels right.  I loved Conor and his loyalty and kindness. May we all have someone who tells us to let our hair down. I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!