Holding On to Everything (Terms of Inheritance #2) by Dana LeCheminant, New Release Book Review

 



Book Summary:

As CEO of a billion-dollar hotel company, Jace Hawthorne has everything he could ever want. But the only way to fulfill his father's dying wish is to give it all up, so he takes to the streets of Manhattan under the name of Tom, living with nothing. When he's hit by a cab, he can't help falling for the beautiful nurse who helps him.

Because Madeleine thinks he is someone else, Jace runs back to his old life before his lie hurts them both. But Madeleine shows up to his office asking for donations for her clinic and doesn’t recognize him, and Jace is torn between revealing who he is and keeping his distance; she has never been shy about her hatred of CEOs.

The closer Jace gets to Madeleine as he helps her find more donations, the more he falls for her and the less his old life seems to fit him. But telling her the truth will only break both their hearts, and he’s in too deep to walk away.

Trying to decide what he values most in life, Jace hopes he can find a way to keep his fancy life and the woman he loves. The chances of losing everything are growing with every passing day, but Jace is willing to risk it all for a shot at happiness.


My Review:

Man, I wasn't sure where this book was going to take me. It took a few chapters for me to understand what was going on, but once I did, I was hooked! Seriously, I lost sleep for this book and you all know that those books are the best ones! Jace/Tom was a fantastic main character and I found myself enthralled with his personality and perspective on life. I loved his flaws and imperfections; because we all have them and that helped me as a reader relate to him. This is a phenomenal story that had me until the very last word. And I am still thinking about it days later. This story is life changing. It made me examine myself and my own motivations for what I do each and every day. A book that has an impact like that is worth every second you spend reading it. I highly recommend Holding On to Everything! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!