Carpool Crush (Sworn to Loathe You Book 2) by Rachel John, Book Review

 


Book Summary:

She’s bad at reading signals. He’s sent all the wrong ones.

Jenny… Of course Noah would come back, and right when my life is a mess. I swear we had the best carpool friendship. Until he asked me out, then changed his mind, and then asked me out again, only to ghost me. I hate him so much. Almost as much as I love him and miss him—the old him before he became the worst ever.

My crush on him may have been obvious and embarrassing, but now that he’s in carpool again, I’m making sure the only thing getting crushed around here are his hopes for making things right.

Noah… I’m the worst. I chose my job and my assignment over the best person I’ll ever know. I have so many secrets I might as well be an international spy. Except there’s nothing glamorous about me. Especially my career. I’m working in phone support just to be in Jenny’s carpool again.

It’s not a great plan, but at least it’s taking me in the right direction—towards a future with Jenny. This time, I’m not going to screw everything up. Hopefully.

 

My Review:

Jenny and Noah’s story was full of fun banter! I loved the back and forth between Noah and Jenny and it kept me engaged as a reader.  The supporting characters were just as well written as the main characters. I loved Sadie and her hard exterior but her good heart and kindness hidden underneath. Dan was a big kid at heart but I felt like he kept everyone grounded. This is the first book I have read by Rachel John and it read just fine as a standalone. The second chance at love was a great trope and it was wonderfully written. I will definitely be reading more books by Rachel John! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!