Out of the Fog (The Ebony #2) by Heather Fisher, Book Review

 


Book Summary:

With Jane's departure for England quickly approaching, Jane Sawyer and Captain James McCannon find their relationship at a crossroads. Even though part of Jane still longs to continue her journey to London to become a midwife, her heart yearns to stay and see where fate will lead them. Will chasing one desire keep her from attaining the other?

James has also discovered Jane's passion, and the last thing he wants is for his romantic pursuit of her to hamper her ability to reach her goals. But will supporting her cause him to lose her forever?

Torn between following their hearts and following their dreams, the two budding lovers struggle to stay afloat through war, misinformation, and the despair of hopes falling just out of reach. Can they find the courage to navigate the fog and build the lives they both desperately crave?

My Review:

I have been anxiously awaiting the release of Out of the Fog and it did not disappoint! I loved that we picked right up with Jane and James. Fisher doesn’t hold back any punches and right away I was wondering how and what would happen with these two being so far apart from each other. Would James get a clue? I was internally yelling at him to get a clue! I loved Jane’s resolve and positive outlook.
The emotions in this book run high and I felt like I was experiencing everything right along with them. The friends in this book are such great characters that I am hoping Fisher will write more novels with their stories. I need Thomas and Sophie! What about Jenny? And Elise and Captain Norton! There are so many possibilities…please say there will be more books to come! Out of the Fog is an excellent read and a beautiful love story. I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!