Dizzy in Love by Brittany Larsen, Book Review



Book Summary:

Jayden Holt is totally wrong for me. But then, when have I ever done anything right?

People call me Dizzy Izzy. Between my elopement, divorce, bankruptcy, and arrest, they may not be wrong. (For the record, the misdemeanor wasn’t my fault. I blame my ADD).

Jayden Holt, aka Your Honor, is more buttoned-up than a middle-aged accountant, but he’s the only one who’s ever seen me as more than a screw-up. He just happens to be my first love, my first heartbreak–and the judge at my first courtroom appearance. Imagine my surprise when sparks fly and the possibility of a new relationship has me spinning.

Until some surprising news has me reconsidering my ex-husband and the marriage we once shared.

Giving my ex a second chance may prove that I can finish at least one thing that I've started, but it also means giving up the guy who sees me as more than just dizzy.

Dizzy in Love is a laugh-out-loud, melt-your-knees, second-chance romance. Read this sweet, but sizzling, romantic comedy today!

My Review:

Izzy is hands down one of my favorite characters of all time! She is a whirlwind of energy that never seems to end! I love her candidness and her positivity. She has enthusiasm in spades! The girl could make your head spin if you don't pay attention! This romcom was everything and so much more. I loved the witty banter, the laugh out loud moments, and then the serious and emotional moments. Honestly, most romcoms are all fluff and stuff. This romcom has depth and healing in it that rounded out the story beautifully. I could laugh at moments and then almost cry at others. Larsen does a wonderful job sharing all of the emotions through her characters. Jayden was an enigma at first and I loved his transformation as the book moved along. Dizzy in Love is a one-of-a-kind romcom that you definitely need to read! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!