To Win a Prince by Toni Shiloh, New Release & Review!

 



Book Summary:

As a fashion aficionado and best friend of the queen of the African island country Oloro Ilé, Iris Blakely dreams of using her talent to start a business to help citizens in impoverished areas. But when she discovers that Ekon Diallo will be her business consultant, the battle between her desires and reality begins.


Ekon Diallo has lost everything: his princely title, his material possessions, his friends, and the respect of his countrymen. To pay for his actions against Oloro Ilé, he's forced to assist the charismatic Iris Blakely--but he can't allow his heart to distract him from regaining his status.

As Iris strives to get her business off the ground while keeping her heart intact, will her dreams of happily ever after survive the challenges she faces?


My Review:

To Win a Prince is the first book that I have read by Shiloh and I cannot wait to read more. I loved Iris and Bri and their friendship. There was a beautiful theme of forgiveness and worthiness that the reader will be able to connect with. I loved the emotional punch that Shiloh packs and I found myself completely entranced by Ekon’s story. And when I thought that there was nothing else that could surprise me, Shiloh would throw another curve ball. To Win a Prince is Christian fiction at its finest. I am thrilled to have found an author of Christian fiction who weaves a beautiful and heartfelt story. I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!