Scotland's Melody by Katie Stewart Stone, New Release!

 


Book Summary:

Melody Foster has been granted every luxury available save one: the ability to love whom she chooses. When her father reveals that she is to marry a wild Scot she’s never met, Melody defies him and declares she will never marry without affection. Her choice to marry Richard, a footman in her father’s household, prompts her family to disown her, and she goes to London to risk everything for love. But she is blindsided. Without a penny to her name, her love is worthless to Richard, and he decides to change tactics. Perhaps she could still serve a purpose—after all, her family can’t sit idly by while she is held for ransom . . .

Desperate to escape the man she thought she loved, Melody finds allies to aid her: first, her old governess and then Cameron Findlay, a handsome stranger who is startled by the distraught young woman who catapulted into his life. Cam finds himself sympathetic to the young woman’s plight, so he and his sister agree to take her on as a servant in their household. Cam and Melody are powerfully drawn to one another, but can Melody ever trust her heart when it was so terribly wrong before?
 


My Review:

This book is completely enthralling, I could not put it down! I was swept away so completely that I finished at 1am. Melody was one of the most stubborn and headstrong characters, she was determined to do things her own way. Cameron and Elsie were delightful characters that felt like friends.

The entire book I felt like I was right there alongside Melody. I felt her fear as she ran from those who wanted to capture her, I felt her joy at being seen for who she was as a person and not her dowry, and I felt the love as she fell deeply for one who saw her for who she truly was. The sparks were flying off the pages as the chemistry heated up between Melody and Cameron. There was a twist to the story that kept me page turning. I was wrecked by the time I finished the last page. And the ending?! Seriously, I may need therapy…. You will have a book hangover for sure with this clean regency romance with all of the feels!

I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.


Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!