Just Add Romance (Everly Falls #1) by Heather B. Moore, Book Review

 


Book Summary:

No commitment? He can do that. A fling? She can do that.
There’s no harm in adding a little romance.

Everly Kane’s life might be on a Plan B track, but she’s perfectly content with her job, her nights out at the movies, and putting her past behind her. She certainly doesn’t need to be reminded over and over that her sister is, well, engaged to Everly’s ex. Spending time with the visiting architect in town is the distraction that she needs.

Austin Hayes is the architect hired to redesign Everly’s beloved theater. As a widower with a young daughter, the last thing he wants is to juggle another relationship. Thankfully, Austin is only in Everly Falls for a few weeks. What could be better than having a fling with a guy who has no power to break her heart?


My Review:

I love a good clean romance and this one was amazing! I just sped read the entire thing. I literally devoured it like a starving person after a two day fast! I loved everything about Everly! She was quirky, fun, and completely authentic. Her personality just leapt off the pages. Austin was sweet, kind, and the kind of guy I think most girls dream of. I loved how their relationship grew and how they both grew and overcame their issues. This Is one of those easy and fun reads, it is effortless and feels so good when you finish the last page. I highly recommend Just Add Romance! You will be so glad that you read it! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!