Chiara's Choice by Chalon Brown, Book Review

 


Book Summary:

Chiara Madero, daughter of an Italian baron, is the epitome of beauty and fire, and when confronted, her lovely lips reveal a sharp tongue. But her enchanting facade hides a less-than-elegant her family believes her true value lies in her ability to secure an advantageous match. And there is no better place to find a wealthy, titled husband than the London Marriage Mart. Mr. Abraham Jamison is not a firstborn son and has procrastinated choosing an occupation. Nevertheless, his honest and forthright nature immediately captures Chiara’s attention. He is unsuitable for a woman of her station in all ways, but she can’t seem to resist seeking out his company. Abraham sees through her fiery personality and refuses to play her games, yet after waging a mutual battle of wits, an unexpected friendship forms between them―a rapport that soon blossoms into something more. Abraham’s wish is to become a man worthy of her. But when faced with her family’s determination to manipulate circumstances to their advantage, he and Chiara must face their feelings and find the strength to defy an insurmountable Chiara’s mother.

My Review:

I loved delving back into the world with the Jamison family! Seeing old friends made my heart so happy. I loved both Abraham and Chiara. They were so different and the sparks just flew between them! Sometimes they felt like literal sparks of fire and sometimes they were sparks of attraction! This story of opposites attract was engrossing and a delight to read. Linton kept me on my toes and there were multiple things that I was trying to decipher how they would be resolved. The banter between Abraham and Chiara kept me riveted to the pages and I felt like I was there watching every scene unfold. Chiara’s Choice is an absolute delight! I received a copy of this book for free; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!!!

You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!